Insomnia Cookies was founded in a college dorm room in 2003 at the University of Pennsylvania, by then student, Seth Berkowitz and we have been feeding the insatiable hunger of our fans ever since. What makes us so great? We specialize in delivering warm, delicious cookies right to the doors of individuals and companies alike - What's not to love?
Today we have more than 135 locations and are still growing! Whether you're feeding a craving or a crowd, our offerings of cookies, brownies, cookie cakes and even cold milk have you covered. We also serve and deliver ice cream at most of our locations. - For real!
- Training, coaching and development of employees
- Ensure the safety of our guests and employees through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Leading guest components including excellent food quality, guest service, employee friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team.
- Drive sales growth, control cost management, and maintain profit growth.
- Consistently produce quality products.
- Our employees must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and facility management.
- 2+ years of restaurant management experience in a full service or fast casual environment.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Excellent leader with great personal skills.
- Ability to step into any position in any store.
- Proactive - Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
- People Oriented - enjoys working with our guests and employees, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented - knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
- Sign on Bonus - Terms Apply