- We have an opening for a part-time PICKER/SCANNER position.
- Location: Canteen Vending Houston, 15951 Park Row, Houston, TX 77084. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Available for 2:00pm - 11:00pm, days will vary.
- Requirement: Warehouse experience.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen’s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Pulls, picks and stacks goods into their correct containers, preparing them for shipment using various equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stacks, piles and packs finished goods into containers following specific instructions.
- Prepares, cleans and checks containers for damage.
- Verifies that correct items and quantities are pulled.
- Maintains database of packages.
- Completes forms to track inventory and record measurement, weight and product count.
- Removes completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Seals and labels each container.
- Moves completed packages for loading.
- Loads or stuffs different products or merchandise.
- Counts items.
- Reviews packing lists.
- Marks and labels containers.
- Seals containers with glue and fasteners.
- Tags containers with marking tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 199806