Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Junior Mechanical Assembler/Tester for 2nd shift at our Broken Arrow, OK facility. Be a part of a supporting team member to deliver of industry leading tubing retrievable safety valves meeting API standards. Work in a team environment that continually strives for improvement to meet customer needs.
- Know and practice safe work behaviors in industrial environment
- Aptitude for mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to review blueprints and follow processes required to meet customer, API, and BHGE quality requirements
- Knowledge and experience with assembling and testing of hydraulic systems
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 year experience in an industrial environment with assembling and/or testing
- Ability to work second shift from 2:30pm – 10:30pm and overtime as project needs
- Learn, work with, and participate as a team to improve processes and develop others around them.
- Ability to perform physical tasks as required within safety regulations.
- Experience in an industrial environment with assembling and/or testing of hydraulic systems.
- Knowledge of API 14A, 14L, and 19V requirements and specifications
- Experience with high pressure systems and hazards associated with them
- Experience and knowledge of tubing retrievable safety valves
- Experience working with LabView
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
United States; Oklahoma; BROKEN ARROW
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.