Are you caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Become an In-Home Caregiver with Comfort Keepers of Lubbock, TX and join a growing company dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other health care services for seniors in their own homes.
As a Caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role, you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
In-Home Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers!
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing, showering, toileting
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- Reliable transportation and insurance.
- MUST have 6 months of personal care experience or be or have been CNA.
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Applicant must be bondable.
Make a difference today. Become an In-Home Caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
This position is open at our Lubbock office, located at 2517 74th Street, Lubbock, Texas, 79423. Our office serves the Lubbock, Amherst, Chillicothe and Idalou areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://lubbock-411.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers