Help to Serve Those Who Have Served Our Country!
Professional Case Management is now hiring CNA candidates to provide in-home healthcare services! We offer a variety of opportunities, so that you may choose a flexible schedule according to your needs, whether you are interested in full-time, part-time or PRN.
Why work for PCM?
- Caring staffing coordinators and recruiters who will match you with clients best suited to your skills and location
- We understand our former patriot clients are ill and we are there to make a difference in their lives
- You will be empowering patients to live in their own home
- You will have an autonomous work environment
PCM is the nation’s premier homecare provider for nuclear weapons workers and uranium miners, millers and haulers. From the inception of the Manhattan Project up to the present day, more than 700,000 workers have served the United States by building America’s nuclear weapons. Over the years, many of these workers have become ill due to their exposure to radioactive and toxic substances.
Our goal is to provide skilled interventions with a focus for achieving realistic client outcomes within a specified time period, initiate actions independently and responsibly to improve the quality of client care, act as client advocates, and to provide assessments and evaluations of each client.
Ideal Certified Nurse Aide Candidates will have experience in the following, although we will consider training:
- Skilled Transfers
- Vital Signs
- Timely and Accurate Documentation
- Range of Motion
- All activities of daily living to include; light duty housekeeping, meal preparation, patient hygiene.
- Active certification as a Nurse Assistant in the state(s) of practice*
- CPR Certification*
To apply for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the community we service, please apply on-line or call Brittany at 866 776 0127 ext 339 for more information.
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.50 /hour
Required license or certification: