- Provides centralized support health information management (HIM) to ensure consistent application usage, supports implementation of organization and industry best practices.
- Provide quality reviews of scanned medical record images, daily monitoring of work queues and error logs, and troubleshoot issues, as needed.
- Reviews requests for release of information and releases information only in accordance with organization, state, and federal requirements.
- Responsible for coordination of corrections and amendments to patient medical records.
- Scans and files documents using appropriate chart categories, document types, and reference dates per organization protocols.
- High School Diploma or GED
- <2 years
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years
- No Experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Your Career. Made Better.
BJC Medical Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary group with locations across the St. Louis metropolitan and outlying areas. The physicians, providers and staff of BJC Medical Group provide the highest level of care to thousands of patients every day.
Provides centralized support of BJC Medical Group health information management (HIM) to ensure consistent application usage. Assists internal and external customers with requests for medical record information. Provide quality reviews of scanned medical record images, daily monitoring of work queues and error logs, and troubleshoot issues, as needed.
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
Licenses & Certifications
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings