Raytheon is seeking a TS/SCI cleared Functional Specialist/Advisor to support IT asset management activities. Duties shall include:
- Support IT asset management activities in accordance with applicable Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), and NGA policies, instructions, and guidance.
- Make recommendations to improve IT asset management processes and procedures in accordance with IC, DoD, and NGA policies, instructions, and guidance.
- Perform IT asset management activities to support the processes of IT receiving, re-use, and disposal.
- Produce written reports, presentations or other artifacts as required by the Government for each task assigned
- Support activities to implement automated processes within the IT service management tool and configuration management database (CMDB).
- Support the development of IT asset management metrics
- 3-6 years of experience in IT asset management or logistics or a related field. Experience may be broad-based crossing multiple markets (i.e., Government or industry).
- Working knowledge of asset inventory procedures, IT sanitization, and E-waste.
Current TS/SCI security clearance and must be willing and able to pass a CI Polygraph as required
- Knowledge of IC and DoD asset management policies, procedures, and instructions
- Bachelor’s Degree within a related field (i.e. Information Technology, Information Systems, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management); experience in lieu of education
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.