Adolescent & Family Therapist - Part Time Therapist
National Organization seeks a family therapist to provide home and community-based treatment centered on a holistic and integrative family systems approach. At Vive, counseling is an active endeavor that takes place in the real world. Our therapists are part mentor, part life-coach, part teacher, and part advocate. They work closely with Clinical Team Leader and Parent Coach to provide support for the entire family. This position is part-time (contractor). In addition to direct contact time, we pay our clinicians for case management/administration time and drive/travel time.
- MUST BE LICENSED IN CALIFORNIA.
- Required: CPR and First Aid Certifications
- Experience working with adolescents and young adults in a therapeutic capacity.
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Marriage and Family Counseling.
- Experience with crisis response.
- Ability to meet client scheduling needs which may include off-business hours, including after school, evening, and/or on weekends.
- Strong ability to personally relate one-on-one with each client and build solid relationships.
- Team Player; must be able to work collaboratively within a team.
- Possesses emotional maturity; able to receive course-corrective feedback.
- Flexibility to travel; a heavy amount of driving for meetings at client homes and for activities.
- Desire and ability to work 10-20 hours per week. Set your own hours as long as client needs are met!