OUR CENSUS IS GROWING! COME JOIN US!
***EVENING SHIFT ***
At Oakwood Estates and Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, We are committed to providing the highest quality of skilled care to our residents. While providing, exceptional care is always our priority, we understand the great importance of maintaining dignity, respect, and quality of life. Whether short-term or long-term care nursing rehab is required, our goal is always to make Oakwood Estates place to call home for our residents!
We are currently looking for nurses with at least one (1) year in the long term/healthcare setting. Our team is looking for Caring Healthcare Professionals that are ready to join a winning team and make a difference in our residents and family lives here at Oakwood Estates. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing nursing care to our residents under the direction of the Director of Nursing. The LPN functions as the charge nurse within our community, as assigned by the Staffing Coordinator.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties the LPN will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
- Contributes to the completion of the nursing assessments/MDS at the time of admission.
- Participates in identifying active resident problems requiring nursing intervention at the time of admission and ongoing.
- Participate in the development of a comprehensive plan of care for identified nursing problems. Evaluates the effectiveness of the nursing interventions. Participate in the revision of the plan of care as indicated by changes in residents' status.
- Develops appropriate outcome criteria for each identified nursing concern. Evaluates the attainment of outcome criteria ongoing and at discharge.
- Supervises personnel with respect to accountability for performance including training, discipline, counseling, performance evaluations, grievance measures, staffing levels, and other related personnel functions in order to improve service levels.
- Encourages attending physicians in the treatment plan reviews, records and signs orders and progress notes in accordance with established facility guidelines.
- Chart nurses' notes in the EHR system.
- Ensures that an adequate supply of floor stock medications, supplies, and equipment is on hand to meet the needs of the residents.
- Documents all nursing care delivered.
- Performs other duties as assigned and described in detailed job description.
It is highly likely that while performing the essential functions of this position, the LPN will be exposed to blood or body fluids.
- Licensed as an Practical Nurses
- At least 1 year of experience as an LPN in a long-term care community
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a degree in nursing.
If you are looking for an rewarding, winning place to work, then this is the place for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Home Health Care: 1 year
- Licensed Practical Nurse