What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be working alongside the brightest minds in the business and using the latest technologies and processes to support strategic Digital initiatives in the Finance Operations Hub. As a Financial Systems Specialist, you will act as a technical and subject matter expert and assist the Manager with the strategic priorities that cross multiple departments. Working cross functionally with different internal stakeholders, this role requires an individual who will ensure our technology is effectively serving the business.
- Supporting the Manager in project planning, solution architecture and systems analysis for finance automation and analytics projects.
- Providing tools analysis and system support for all multiple Finance Operations teams.
- Perform assessments of tools, systems and processes and architect strategies for business process automation and analytics.
What we’re looking for...
You enjoy working with and manipulating complex data sets and have the ability to convey this information to all levels of leadership throughout the organization. You are detail oriented and possess strong organizational, analytical, investigative and problem solving skills. You are great at managing large projects and have the foresight to identify and remedy potential problems before they arise.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel as needed to support department goals/objectives.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, or other technical field.
- Extensive experience with ETL, SQL, large data set manipulation, and business process automations.
- Expertise with BI Tools (Tableau, Qlik, OBIEE, etc.), ETL Tools (Talend, Informatica) and java programming.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.