Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape. Exposure to project management activities and tools is preferred.
Location for this position is San Francisco CA / New York / Dallas TX . This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of functional consulting experience overseeing the design, development and launch of products /platforms.
- At least 2 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- High attention to detail including proven ability to document requirements as user stories, write test plans/cases, perform testing and resolve issues. Checks non-functional requirements of the system.
- Prepares system appreciation documents, support the creation of client training material and conduct reverse knowledge transfer.
- The ability to work well across departments and in a team environment, SCRUM experience a plus.
- Analytical skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin