LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Make It Possible:
Case Manager - RN - Social Services - Per Diem - Days
At NewYork Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital (located in Bronxville, NY), talented RN Case Managers lead, learn and educate in a department like no other. We partner across the full spectrum of key areas, providing life-changing research, education and practice. You can help Make It Possible:
Assist with the implementation of a Case Management Program. Provide leadership and education to other members of the Case Management and safe discharge planning strategies. Experience a place where your discipline is immensely respected. Here, you will experience all the reasons why you entered such a rewarding field.
- MS highly desirable.
- Minimum two years experience in Case Management preferred.
- Ability to function independently, and communicate effectively with administrative and professional staff and with people of diverse backgrounds and education.
- Ability to work with a variety of people and make decisions concerning issues involving discharge planning, home health situations and available community services.
- Must possess good understanding of Managed Care/HMO requirements, laws and regulations, Medicare/Medicaid requirements, policy and procedure, and community health, welfare and social agencies policies and procedures.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018" - U.S.News & World Report
- 2017 “Best Large Workplaces in New York.” - Great Place to Work and Fortune
- 2017 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers