Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
The People Analytics team ensures data driven decision-making throughout the People organization. We provide critical support to the business around issues of organizational health, employee engagement, measurement of program effectiveness and blue sky thinking for all people matters. As an associate analyst on this team, you'll be detail-oriented and conscientious, analytical and curious. You're a strong problem-solver, who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done. And most importantly, you're someone who wonders "What if?" and then seeks out the solution.
You will play an important role in helping address the data and analytical needs of teams and clients across the globe. Your knowledge of People data, along with deep business context, will enable you to provide action-oriented analyses to ensure our People organization and Business Leaders are well-informed and able to make thoughtful, data-driven people decisions.
- Empower leaders and organizations by providing high quality reporting, analyses and insights.
- Architect, develop and automate data and analytics solutions. Build and prototype models and dashboards to provide insights at scale.
- Manipulate and analyze large data sets to distill insights from data and connect disparate ideas into cohesive, well-grounded recommendations using creative, structured and analytical thinking.
- Create effective, scalable and intuitive reporting solutions.
- Use analytical reasoning to identify problems and develop hypotheses.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Social Science, Psychology, another field that uses quantitative analysis or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of work experience
- Experience working on projects involving multiple teams.
- Experience managing relationships with clients and presenting to audiences.
- Ability to work cohesively in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience using data visualization (e.g., tables, charts, graphs) and experience with conducting research using basic statistics (e.g., correlations, regressions).
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative analytical strategies to work with multiple data sources to generate insights from analyses, answer questions or create solutions.
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent communications skills and solutions. Client service-oriented with an emphasis on creativity and diligence.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts