- Becomes the brand expert for assigned accounts.
- Meets with Account Services to determine needs analysis, creative requirements, etc. for new and ongoing projects and changes.
- Collaborates with other designers, developers and copywriters to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill the advertising needs of clients.
- Requests information or assets need for project.
- Creates layouts, comps, color studies, wire-frames, site maps, and UML use cases and is responsible for adherence to client graphic standards and brand guidelines.
- Works with other designers, developers and copywriters in the production of deliverables.
- Reviews design work and provides feedback to other designers.
- Mentors junior designers, pushing them to expand their design abilities and understanding of interactive strategies.
- Works closely with web developers to investigate technical opportunities and capabilities to maximize project performance.
- For all projects he/she has participated in, reviews tracking data to determine what worked, what didn’t work and to derive “best practice” conclusions.
- Oversee and directly produce designs capable of being built in email format.
- Produces and oversees production of HTML email and landing pages from creative concept through final XHTML/CSS.
- Works with QA department to review builds,validate testing for cross-platform/cross-browser/cross-client compatibility and functionality.
- Matches requirements documentation to build functionality.
- Investigates new technologies and channel.
- Works with Account Service to ensure deadlines are met.
- Immerses self in brand requirements and brand updates and communicates these policies and changes with the designers and account service team.
- Assists in the new business process. May meet as part of a team with potential clients and prepare proposal materials.
- Applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Sublime, Brackets or similar HTML editor, Transmit or similar ftp client, Microsoft Office suite
- Applications: After Effects, Tumult Hype or other animation apps, GIT version control, video editing, Invision, Cinemagraph
- Strong ability to multi-task, problem solve and work in a deadline driven environment.
- 3+ years of digital agency experience.
- College Degree
- Must have the ability to be client-centric, flexible and understand how to cope with design politics.